Why dental veneers?
Dental veneers is able to resolve asethetic concerns and several benefits as an ideal treatment solution for cosmetic dentistry:
- Dental veneers are difficult to stain and durable.
- Corrects the mild misalignment of teeth and used as “instant braces” relatively to lengthy orthodontic braces.
- Brightens your smile with your chosen pre-determined whiteness shade
- Dental veneers has translucency and texture similar natural enamel, it is therefore natural looking at and an enhanced smile can improve your self-esteem to smile.
- Small gaps between teeth can be closed with dental veneers and it can close gap between diastema front teeth.
- You can change the shape and length of your teeth
- Veneers repair chipped, broken, worn down, misshapen teeth or cover large resin fillings
- If your teeth has intrinsic discolorations such as fluorosis or tretracycline stains that teeth whitening cannot resolve, dental veneers cover and treat these teeth irregularities.
- Dark teeth can be whiten with selected shade of dental veneer.
- Veneers do not require extensive shaping that crowns require.