Zoom Teeth Whitening
Philips Zoom! WhiteSpeed™ Teeth Whitening System is one of the most popular in-office teeth whitening tretament done world-wide.
- Gentle yet effective : The Philips Zoom Blue LED light-accelerated technology and gel whitens rapidly. Its Amorphous Calcium Phosphate (ACP) helps deliver enamel protection, improve luster and reduce sensitivity.
- Custom plans for you : your whitening treatment is professionally treated by a licensed dentist. This assures you are suited for teeth whitening treatment.
- Whitens in one visit for immediate noticeable results : Clinically proven to whiten up to 8 shades in 45 minutes*
Using advanced LED light technology system from Philips USA, zoom teeth whitening syustem offers adjustable intensity settings from low, middle to high level. With light activation technologies, you see more dramatic whitening results in just one visit as the LED light accelerates and enhances whitening results. Launched for the past 7 years, reported studies has shown that is one one of the most effective teeth whitening compared to other professional in-office system on the market.
Our bangkok dental group has treated more than 10,000 patients for zoom teeth whitening WhiteSpeed from around the world. We are an authorized and preferred Zoom teeth whitening provider in Thailand. We are certified in using genuine patented from Zoom teeth whitening.
* Up to 8 VITA shades with Philips Zoom WhiteSpeed. Penchas, Data on file 2011. 45 minutes excluding prep-time. Taken from https://www.usa.philips.com/c-m-pe/teeth-whitening
BIDH teeth whitening clinics offers Opalescence home bleaching gels with your take-home bleaching trays. Opalescence is one of the few American Dental Association (ADA) approved teeth whitening product. The take-home bleaching gels comes is several concentrations and flavors.
Features of Opalescence PF Whitening
- A customized whitening tray tailored to your smile
- Five concentrations for maximum treatment flexibility
- Whitening gel contains potassium nitrate and fluoride
Your dentist takes a tooth impression of your teeth to make the custom-made bleacing trays done. Based on the prescribed concentrations by your dentist, you are able to connveniently do perform your teeth whitening treatment at any time of your day. Place on for 15 minutes per time or wear over night.
Aside from Zoom in-office treatment, Philips offers 2 types of take-home bleaching kits packages. The kits differ in their concentration of the bleaching gel strength that comes in different concentrations. Both kits wear used in the same way but simply worn for dismiliar number of hours.
1. Philips Zoom DayWhite
The Zoom DayWhite take-home kit is worn during day time, two times per day for around 30 to 90 minutes. With DayWhite, you may like to do one treatment during the morning time and another time during the evening period.
2. Philips Zoom NiteWhite
For their Zoom NiteWhite home bleaching kit, teeth bleaching is meant for night time wear. Place your tray with the whitening gel on for 2 to 4 hours. You can also wear them overnight, and remove your trays as soon as you get up.
Zoom DayWhite and NiteWhite Use
Both types of zoom take-home kits are applied and used in the same easy way:
- Brush your teeth well to remove plaque.
- Put a teardrop size of tooth whitening gel into each of your trays.
- Gently place the trays over your teeth and wear for the prescribed amount of time varying with DayWhite or NightWhite.
- Remove your trays after the time is met.
- Wash and clean the trays with cold water.
- Brush your teeth.
Noticeable results are typically seen around 2 weeks for the use of your home bleaching tray.
What is Laser Teeth Whitening?
Laser teeth whitening is one of the first generation of in-office teeth whitening treatment methods. The main difference between laser teeth whitening and today’s LED teeth whitening is the light source used to accelerate the whitening bleaching process.
Today, most in-office teeth whitening use LED light sources with advances on technologies on precision wavelength whilst being a safer light source to laser machines that requires calibration and maintenance for safety.
How laser teeth whitening works?
In laser light activated teeth whtening, its wavelength output is synchronized to the proprietary whitening gel. This results in a quicker overall time for the bleaching process. Shorter timings eliminates heat, increases effectiveness that lead to less post-operative sensitivity.
How normal non-laser whitening works?
In the past, ordinary non-laser whitening treatments may be longer and require higher energy output. With much of the energy in polychromatic light wasted heat and light, it may result in sensitivity. However, filtering technology and low dose yet energy efficient light technologies has evolved making LED teeth whitening one of the most popular in-office teeth whitening systems.
Laser versus LED teeth whitening?
Regardless of the light source used to accelerate teeth whitening, both and either types of laser teeth whitening or zoom teeth whitening are shown to whiten teeth up to 9 shades comparisons. Degree of whiteness of results of teeth whitening is not just dependent on the bleaching gel but very much on the natural reaction and make-up of each individual patient’s teeth.