- At our orthodontic braces dental clinic in BIDH, your orthodontist uses digitalized technologies including:
- Digital panoramic and cephalometric x-rays : scans are taken by latest Planmeca advance imaging units that provides for one of the world’s lowest dosage exposure for your safety
- Intra-oral scanners : takes a digital impression of your teeth without the need for conventional messy moulds and tastes. Digital scans are sent directly to dental labs for customize your orthodontic braces
- Invisalign ClinCheck : softwares that simulates before to after case scenarios for you to picture end results and confirm treatment plan
- Clear aligners : you are able to opt for removable braces using invisalign clear aligners that you are able to clean easy with comfort
- Non-visible braces : there are now various orthodontic options whereby your treatment is non-visible or invisalign that includes invisalign, clear braces, self-ligating clear braces and lingual braces. It is especially suitable for adult orthodontics.
What is Clear Braces?
Clear braces are orthodontic appliances that uses brackets that are tooth-colored or transluent so that braces appears less visible. Brackets for these braces may be ceramic or plastics. It uses the same orthodontic treatment techniques as conventional metal braces.
Traditional metal braces are metallic with colored bands. Clear braces are have clear or tooth-colored and its rubber bands may also be clear o-rings.
At BIDH orthodontic clinic, our braces dentists uses 3M Unitek Clarity with self-adhesive for clean sterilization and quality-based bonding that are packed in individual packs.The 3M polymer-brace is translucent making it one of the most popular aesthetic choices in braces today.