- BIDH aesthetic dentists are experts on cosmetic dentistry having thousands of veneers and crowns per year. Each with over 10 years of experience in their expertise(s) areas.
- Actors, actresses, beauty queens, models have sought after our aesthetic dentist for their hollywood smile.
- Many of our highly skilled and artistic cosmetic dentists are American board accredited or graduates on restorative and cosmetic dentistry from USA. Using advance techniques such as super-thin veneers and digital smile design concepts.
- Our digital smile desgin (DSD) is Thailand’s top master expert and the only specialist with a double American board aesthetic certification.
- They have lecturers and international speakers in the field of of digital smile makeover. The latest techniques and advance technnologies are used to cater to a customized smile profile for a natural yet enhanced overall look.
What is Dental Bonding?
Dental bonding is a procedure in which a tooth-colored resin material (a durable plastic material) is applied and hardened with a special light, which ultimately “bonds” the material to the tooth to restore or improve person’s smile.
There are several uses of dental bonding, it is most commonly done to repair chipped teeth or provide a new surface over teeth using composite resin. For cases whereby composite resin is applied to the entire tooth surface in improving aesthetics of teeth, this type of dental bonding is referred to as composite veneers.